- 30 Ampoules
- Stabilizer Solution
- Catalyzer Solution
- Activator Solution
- 25 mL Sample Cup
- 3 mL Syringe
- Dilutor Snapper Cup
- Micro-Test Tube
- Sample Cup Top
- Instruction Manual
- Fill the micro-test tube halfway with water sample
- Fill to the dilutor snapper cup to the specific mark with distilled water.
- Add 6 drops of Stabilizer Solution to the dilutor snapper cup.
- Add 6 drops of Catalyzer Solution to the dilutor snapper cup.
- Add 6 drops of Activator Solution to the dilutor snapper cup.
- Cap the dilutor snapper cup and shake gently
- Ensure the VACUette tip is firmly attached to ampoule tip. Holding the VACUette horizontally, touch the tip to the contents of the micro-test tube.
- Place the VACUette between the vertical tip guides on the inside of the dilutor snapper cup. Snap the ampoule tip.
- Mix ampoule by inverting several times
- Dry the ampoule, and wait 5 minutes for color development.
- Obtain results by placing ampoule between color standards until best color match is found.
Downloads and Links:
- Additional Information
Manufacturer CHEMetrics Call For Price No Gas Ammonia (NH3) 4-20 mA Output No Relays No Voltage Output None Power Requirements 4 AAA Batteries Datalogging No Warranty 1 Year
You may also be interested in the following product(s)