We are excited to announce the OEM-3 Ozone Controller is now available! The OEM-3 is the updated version of the OEM-1 and OEM-2 that is manufactured by EcoSensors. This new device is a perfect Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) ozone sensor that can be integrated into your own equipment. The OEM-3 is a simple and cost effective way of controlling your ozone levels and can shut down equipment in the event of an ozone leak.
The OEM-3 is a 12/24 VDC powered board that offers a 4-20mA and 0-2VDC output. There are 3 different ranges options to choose from: 0-0.1ppm, 0-1ppm, and 0-10ppm or custom configurations are available to meet all of your range requirements.
- Sensor: Electrochemical SPEC Sensor.
- Range: 0-0.1 ppm, 0-1.0 ppm, or 0-10.0 ppm
- Sensitivity: As low as 0.03 ppm for the 0.1 ppm module, These sensitivities will decrease if sensor module extension cables are used.
- Response time: < 60 s to 90% full scale, immediate response time < 5 s.
- Turn-on, turn-off time delay: 8 seconds standard. Other times by request.
- Recommended temperature and humidity range: 50F-86F (10C-30C), 25%-75% RH. The circuit does include temperature compensation.
- Supply voltage required: 12-24 VDC or AC, 250 mA.
- Relay ratings: SPDT non-latching. Contacts: 5 amps at 250 volts AC.
- Size of main board: 83 X 83 mm (3.25″ X 3.25″). Requires 28 mm (1.125″) clearance from top surface of board and 6 mm (.250″) clearance from bottom surface of the board.
- Warm-up Time: Min. 1 hour before testing, for best results allow 12 hours before continued use.
- Zero Adjustment: Re-zero function included standard
- Compatibility: The gas exposure inlet of the OEM-3 is located the same distance off the board as the tip of the SM-5 sensor on OEM-2 and the relay activation time is the same as in the OEM-2 product family