- Contacting Gas-Sensing
- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
- Gas-Sensing can be contacted via the following information:
1322 1st Street
Hull, IA 51239
Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping of packages is done from our location in Hull, IA (in the northwest corner of the state). Our preferred shipping method is via package carrier, such as UPS or FedEx. This gives the ability to track packages, helping both us and our customers solve problems related to shipping, if such problems should occur.
Privacy & Security
- Gas-Sensing.com does not release or sell our customer information to any third parties. The customer information that we enter into our system, or that you enter into your customer profile, is done solely to streamline business between us and our customers. It allows us to process orders more quickly, which makes for quicker service to you. We retain that information as securely as possible to prevent unauthorized leaks or access.
Returns & Replacements
- Returns and Replacements must be coordinated through Gas-Sensing before shipping items back. This process is started by contacting us via either phone or e-mail. If troubleshooting does not resolve your issues and replacement is necessary, a Return Authorization will be given. With that necessary information, you can include the Return Authorization number on your package when you place your return.
- Returns for damaged or non-functioning devices under warranty will be repaired at no cost and shipped back to the customer.
- Devices returned in good working order for refund will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Ordering can be done via website or phone. We encourage you to use our website - it offers the ability to inform, search, compare and purchase items quickly and efficiently. If you have questions that are not answered online, or if you prefer to order by phone - we will be happy to speak with you! An e-mail or phone call will get the conversation started.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- To the best of our ability, online pricing is current and accurate. Sales and promotions are indicated online, and may be mentioned in advertisements or newsletters as well. Payment can be made online via credit card, or by check and purchase order if arranged beforehand with Gas-Sensing.
- If your order was placed online, you can log in to your account to view that order (or past orders). Go to Gas-Sensing.com and click on "Log-In" in the upper right-hand corner of the page. Log in using the information that you set when you placed your order, click on My Account, and view your information.
Updating Account Information
- If you placed your order online, you can log in online to update your account information. Go to Gas-Sensing.com and click on "Log-In" in the upper right-hand corner of the page. Log in using the information that you set when you placed your order, click on My Account, and change your information.