K-9400 Detergents CHEMETS Kit is used to determine Detergent levels from 0-3 ppm.
- 20 Ampoules
- Reaction Tube with Lid
- Tip-Breaking Tool
- Instruction Manual
- Rinse the reaction tube with sample to be tested.
- Fill reaction tube to 5 mL mark with sample
- While holding the double-tipped ampoule in vertical position, snap upper tip.
- Invert the ampoule so the open end is over the reaction tube. Snap upper tip and allow contents to drain into reaction tube.
- Cap the reaction tube, and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Allow tube to stand undisturbed for 1 minute.
- Insert CHEMet assembly into reaction tube and break the tip of the ampoule against the side of the reaction tube.
- When filling is complete, remove CHEMet assembly, and dry the ampoule.
- Place ampoule, flat end first, into the comparator. Hold comparator up to light source and determine best color match.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including chloroform, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Call For Price||No|
|4-20 mA Output||No|
|Power Requirements||4 AAA Batteries|