K-9423 Detergents Kit is used with I-2017 to determine Detergent levels from 0-2.5 ppm.
- 20 Ampoules
- 21 Test Tubes
- Dropper Bottle with Cap
- Tip Breaking Tool
- Instruction Manual
- Rinse the red tipped plastic dropper bottle with sample to be tested.
- Fill dropper bottle to 15 mL mark with sample
- While holding the double-tipped ampoule in vertical position, snap upper tip.
- Invert the ampoule so the open end is over the reaction tube. Snap upper tip and allow contents to drain into dropper bottle.
- Cap the dropper bottle, and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Allow bottle to stand undisturbed for 1 minute.
- Remove cap, gently invert dropper bottle over a test tube and squeeze the bottle to deliver only the chloroform layer into the test tube.
- Stop squeezing when dark blue layer can be seen in the tapered tip of dropper bottle.
- Allow test tube to stand upright and undisturbed for 4 minutes.
- Place test tube into the photometer and obtain results.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including chloroform, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Call For Price||No|
|4-20 mA Output||No|
|Power Requirements||4 AAA Batteries|