K-9705 Thiosulfate Titrets Kit was designed to obtain Thiosulfate levels ranging from 5-50 ppm
- 30 Ampoules with valve assemblies
- Neutralizer Solutions
- 25 mL Sample Cup
- Add 15 mL of sample into the empty sample cup.
- Add 5 Drops of A-9700 Neutralizer solution. Stir gently.
- If there is a possibility that nitrite is present, add 4 drops of A-9600 Neutralizer Solution. Stir gently. Wait 30 seconds.
- Snap the tip of the ampoule at the black snap ring.
- Lift the control bar and insert the Titret assembly into the Titrettor.
- Hold the Titrettor with the sample pipe in the sample. Press the control bar firmly, but briefly, to pull in a small amount of sample. Contents will turn Blue. Wait 30 seconds.
- Repeat, mixing the assembly between each sample draw.
- Press the control bar again and mix the ampoule. Watch for color change from blue to colorless.
- Repeat until the change to colorless is permanent to remove the ampoule and obtain results.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Call For Price||No|
|4-20 mA Output||No|
|Power Requirements||4 AAA Batteries|