K-9820 Total Alkalinity
K-9820 Total Alkalinity Kit is used to determine Alkalinity levels from 100-1000 ppm as CaCO3
- 30 Ampoules with valve assemblies
- Activator Solution
- 25 mL Sample Cup
- Add 20 mL of sample into the empty sample cup.
- Add 6 Drops of Activator solution. Stir gently.
- Snap the tip of the ampoule at the black snap ring.
- Lift the control bar and insert the Titret assembly into the Titrettor.
- Hold the Titrettor with the sample pipe in the sample. Press the control bar firmly, but briefly, to pull in a small amount of sample. Contents will turn PINK. Wait 30 seconds.
- Repeat, mixing the assembly between each sample draw.
- Press the control bar again and mix the ampoule. Watch for color change from PINK to BRIGHT GREEN.
- Repeat until the change to BRIGHT GREEN is permanent to remove the ampoule and obtain results.
Downloads and Links:
|Call For Price||No|
|4-20 mA Output||No|
|Power Requirements||4 AAA Batteries|
Write Your Own Review