K-1805 Carbohydrazide Kit is used to determine Carbohydrazide levels from 0-0.50 ppm.
- 30 Ampoules
- Activator Solution
- 25 mL Sample Cup
- Instruction Manual
- Fill the sample cup to the 25 mL mark with sample water.
- Add 2 drops of Activator Solution. Stir gently. Wait 5 minutes.
- Snap the ampoule tip.
- Mix ampoule by inverting several times
- Dry the ampoule, and wait 1 minute for color development.
- Obtain results using the appropriate comparator and finding the best color match.
Downloads and Links:
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including chloroform, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Call For Price||No|
|4-20 mA Output||No|
|Power Requirements||4 AAA Batteries|