K-1705 Hardness Calcium
K-1705 Hardness Titrets Kit is used to determine Hardness levels from 50-500 ppm
- 30 Ampoules with valve assemblies
- 25 mL Sample Cup
- Indicator Solution
- Add 20 mL of sample into the empty sample cup.
- Add 3 drops of Indicator Solution. Stir gently.
- Snap the tip of the ampoule at the black snap ring.
- Lift the control bar and insert the Titret assembly into the Titrettor.
- Hold the Titrettor with the sample pipe in the sample. Press the control bar firmly, but briefly, to pull in a small amount of sample. Sample will turn ORANGE.
- Repeat, mixing the assembly between each sample draw.
- Watch for a color change from ORANGE to BLUE.
- Repeat until the change to BLUE is permanent to remove the ampoule and obtain results.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including ethylene glycol, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Call For Price||No|
|4-20 mA Output||No|
|Power Requirements||4 AAA Batteries|