A-21ZX Ozone Sensor
The Eco Sensors Model A-21ZX portable ozone sensor measure ozone from 0.02 - 10.0 ppm, with 0.01 ppm resolution. The A-21ZX is a great sensor for personnel safety and leak detection. The internal rechargeable battery, and rugged carry case make this a versatile and handy ozone monitor for industrial applications where safety and ozone leak detection are important.
**NO LONGER AVAILABLE**
Call For Price
The Eco Sensors Model A-21ZX portable ozone sensor provides a reliable and inexpensive way of checking generators, valves, piping and general environments for ozone leaks and for estimating ozone levels. It can be used as a permanent monitor indoors when concentrations average below .1 ppm. It may be used outdoors for ozone studies in moderate temperature conditions.
- Small size and high sensitivity
- Protective carry case with belt clip
- Integrated rechargeable battery
- Fast ozone response - excellent ozone leak detector
- Ease of calibration and service
- Very simple operation
- Range: 0-10 ppm; sensitivity as low as .02 ppm
- Display: digital readout in .01 ppm increments
- Measurement principle: HMOS (heated metal oxide semiconductor) sensor
- Size: 50 × 100 × 25 mm (2 × 4 × 1 in)
- Weight: 170 grams (6 oz)
- Power requirements: 12 VDC unregulated; AC adapters available worldwide
- Battery: Rechargeable batteries last more than 8 hours
A-21ZX as a Leak Detector:
The A-21ZX makes a great leak detector. The top of the sensor protrudes from the case to allow the user to place the sensor as close as possible to a potential leak source. As the A-21ZX is a small sensor it fits in tight spaces and can be run along tubing easily.
The A-21ZX responds to ozone quickly and continuously. This allows the user to run the A-21ZX along pipes, fittings, valves, and other parts that may be leaking. This will allow you to find the area of the leak quickly, and potentially pin-point the exact location of leak due to the small sensor and ability to get it as close as possible to the source of the potential leak.
As the Ozone leak sensor has a range up to 10.0 ppm, there is very little danger of over ranging the sensor when working in ambient environments.
A-21ZX as a Safety Sensor:
|Call For Price||No|
|Response Time||1 second|
|Sensor type||Heated Metal Oxide (HMOS)|
|Operational Temperature Range||35 - 100 deg F|
|Operational RH Range||0 - 85% RH|
|Power Requirements||12 VDC with supplied adapter|
|Field Replaceable Battery||Yes|