C-30ZX Ozone Monitor
The C-30ZX Ozone Monitor is a great wall mount ozone detector for OSHA safety levels of ozone. Ozone detection range of 0.02 - 0.14 ppm. Includes an audible alarm, relay controller, and 0-2 VDC output for remote use. Small, compact and easy to use, the C-30ZX is a great addition to any ozone system for ozone safety and control.
The C-30ZX ozone monitor is a fixed mount device with an integrated relay for control, and an audible alarm for safety. The monitor measures ozone from 0-0.14 ppm in 0.02 ppm increments. The relay and audible alarm are user settable at any level desired from 0-0.14 ppm in 0.02 ppm increments. The relay and alarm both trigger together at the user selected ozone set-point.
The relay on the C-30ZX can be used to turn off an ozone generator, or be used to trigger an external alarm or even a door interlock.
The audible alarm can be turned OFF with the switch on the front of the C-30ZX ozone monitor
A VDC output is also available to send ozone levels to a PLC or another device.
LED bars are used to indicate ozone levels on the C-30ZX rather than an LCD display. These LED bars are easy to see from a great distance and change from green to yellow to red as the ozone levels rise. See video at the bottom of this page for a demonstration of this and the fast response time of the C-30ZX.
- Constantly monitors your work environment; shows the ozone concentration by a multicolor graphical display, and alarms when there is a health hazard
- No installation typically required; easily understood by non-technical personnel
- Virtually no maintenance
- LED readout changes color as ozone level increases
- Audio alarm and output for data logger
- Connections for external equipment control
- For general monitoring and ozone control
- Many accessories available such as data loggers, calibrators, and protective enclosures with heaters and 4-20 mA outputs
- Range: .02-.14ppm of ozone (LED scale); .02-.30 ppm via external data readout
- Bargraph Display: Normally green; yellow at .05 ppm (caution); red at .1 ppm (danger)
- Response time: Within tenths of seconds of ozone reaching the sensor
- Measurement principle: HMOS (heated metal oxide semiconductor) sensor
- Size: 85 × 35 × 60 mm (3.25 × 1.375 × 2.375 in)
- Weight: 140 gr (5 oz)
- Power requirements: 12 VDC at 300 mA. AC adapters available worldwide.
- Outputs: LED bargraph, audio alarm, 0-3 V analog output such as for data loggers, and external alarm relay contacts; alarm actuation and relay contact closure at .1 ppm (standard) and is programmable.
C-30ZX As a relay controller:
The C-30ZX incorporates an internal relay for control or alarm of external devices. This relay changes state at the alarm point set by the user. This is the same point the audible alarm will alert. The setting for this relay and alarm are changed in the rear of the C-30ZX. See image below for dip switches and terminals that are easy to access and use.
What comes with the C-30ZX:
- C-30ZX Monitor
- AC Adapter
- User Manual
- Calibration Certificate
- Wall bracket and magnetic strip for mounting attached to C-30ZX
Wireless Monitoring & Data Logging Kit
Use the Wireless Monitoring & Data logging Kit with your fixed mount monitor to connect it to the internet allowing access from anywhere. Receive Instant notifications with free text and email alerts. This is a great addition for your fixed mount gas detector.
Introduction Video of the C-30ZX
Video demonstrating the response time and function of the C-30ZX
|Call For Price||No|
|Response Time||3 seconds|
|Sensor type||Heated Metal Oxide (HMOS)|
|Operational Temperature Range||35 - 100 deg F|
|Operational RH Range||0 - 85% RH|
|Power Requirements||12 VDC with supplied adapter|
|Field Replaceable Battery||No|