UV-HCR Ozone Analyzer
High Concentration ozone analyzer.
New Ozone analyzer uses refurbished M452 Ozone Analyzer inside a new enclosure with display to indicate ozone concentration in g/m3 or % by weight. Range up to 25% or 400 g/m3
The UV-HCR Ozone Analyzer is a high concentration ozone analyzer capable of measuring ozone concentration in g/m3 or % by weight. This ozone analyzer is built by oxidation technologies using an API Teledyne M452 ozone analyzer.
A wall-mount dust and moisture tight enclosure is used for the UV-HCR ozone analyzer. A clear hinged door is used to protect all sensitive equipment.
- Integrated ozone destruct unit to safely catalyze all ozone to oxygen inside the unit
- Flow-meter to display and adjust ozone flow through unit - 0-3 LPM range
- USB cable to interface with unit and obtain data (RS-485 converter supplied with cable)
- UV Source: 254 nm mercury lamp
- Range: Standard range of 0-200 g/m3 or 0-15% by weight. Optional ranges of 0-5%, 0-10%, 0-20%, 0-25%, 0-100 g/m3, 0-300 g/m3, 0-400 g/m3
- Outputs: RS-232, RS-485, 0-5 VDC
- Accuracy: 1% full scale
- Pressure compensation: up to 3 bar
- Response Time: 2 seconds to 95%
- Connections: Ozone/oxygen 1/4" compression fittings
- Size: 8" wide x 12" tall x 6" deep
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Power requirement: 12 VDC at 400 mA.
- Warranty: One year
The Model UV-HCR is a microprocessor-based gas sensor for measuring high concentrations of ozone in oxygen or air with accuracy and dependability.
The measurement principle is based on the absorption of UV light at 254nm. Readings are available in % by weight, or grams/Normal cubic meter. Temperature and pressure compensation up to 3 Bar Absolute is a standard feature (with pressure compensation up to 3 Bar Absolute dependent upon range). Its compact size allows for easy installation in process applications.
The flow pattern is a straight through design (eliminating turns and elbows), reducing exposed surface area. The UV-HCR uses detectors which have a very narrow band of spectral sensitivity, eliminating the need for UV band pass filters which are subject to deterioration by UV or humidity.
Two detectors are used: one for the ozone measurement, and the other to compensate for changes in UV lamp intensity. This unique design provides a sensor which will operate for extended periods without calibration or maintenance.
The sensor offers both analog and RS485/RS232 outputs as well as 4 opto-isolated status outputs to indicate sensor operation or failure modes. Input/output and power input connections are made through the 15-pin D-sub connector.
|Call For Price||No|
|Response Time||10 seconds|
|Sensor type||UV Analzyer|
|Power Requirements||12 VDC with supplied adapter|
|Field Replaceable Battery||No|