Q46R ORP Monitor - Other Sensors
ATI's Q46R Monitors provide a wide variety of options to adapt to your application requirements! The Model Q46R provides reliable monitoring for Oxidation- Reduction Potential (ORP) applications.
ATI’s Q46 platform represents our latest generation of monitoring and control systems. Control features have been expanded to include an optional 3rd analog output or an additional bank of low power relays.
AUTOMATIC SENSOR CLEANING!
A Blast of Air Keeps the Auto-Clean Sensor Clean!
The Q-Blast Auto-Clean assembly is housed in a NEMA 4X enclosure suitable for indoor or outdoor use. The system includes an integral compressor and air-pulse control components, with a power supply for the entire air supply system incorporated into the design. A simple connection to the Q46P monitor provides the sequencing for the system and allows the operator to select cleaning frequencies as often as once every hour to as little as once every 999 hours. To insure performance in extremely cold conditions, a thermostatically controlled heater is included in the assembly, allowing operation down to -40°C.
of Options to Adapt to Your Application Requirements!
The most widely used pH sensors contain a hydrogen ion sensitive glass measuring electrode and a silver/silver chloride reference element. The reference element is sealed inside the sensor body filled with an electrolyte and electrically connected to the outside solution through one or more porous reference junctions. The glass electrode is in direct contact with the measured solution.
NEMA 4X (IP-66) enclosure is suitable for wall, pipe, or panel mounting.
- Auto-Clean Systems are supplied with 30 ft (or 60 ft) of air tubing depending on the cable length of the sensor selected.
- Pipe mount requires 2" U-bolts
- When ordering a cleaning system, you must select an additional 3 low power relays
- Insertion and Sanitary Mounting Styles must use 316SS Body Material. The 316SS material is ONLY available with the Insertion or Sanitary Mounting Styles.
- Notes for Sensor Style: Convertible Style, PEEK, with connector & Mounting Style: Convertible with quick disconnect receptacle.
Sensor with integral connector is not waterproof. Use for indoors only.
Requires Sensor Cable (03-0029).
|Call For Price||Yes|
|4-20 mA Output||Yes|
|Relays||2 Alarm Relays + 2 Control Relays|
|Power Requirements||12-30 VDC, 120 VAC or 220 VAC 50/60 hz. please specify desired voltage when ordering|