K-1523 Ammonia Vacu-Vials Kit is used to determine Ammonia levels from 0-14.0 ppm.
*Contains mercury. Dispose according to local, state or federal laws.
- 30 Ampoules
- 25 mL Sample Cup
- Stabilizer Solutions
- Ampoule Blank
- 1 mL Syringe
- Instruction Manual
- The Instrument must be turned on.
- Put the Zero ampoule into the device and cover with the light shield piece to zero out the unit. (NOTE: This must be zeroed any time the unit is turned off and turned back on)
- Fill to the 25 mL mark in the sample cup with your water.
- Add 2 drops of Stabilizer Solution and stir the sample cup.
- Snap the end of the Vacu-vial in the water on the bottom/side of the 25 mL sample cup.
- Mix the contents of the ampoule by tipping back and forth a few times.
- Dry the vacu-vial and wait 2 minutes for color development.
- Place the vacu-vial ampoule into the device (flat end first) for readout.
Downloads and Links:
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including mercury, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Call For Price||No|
|4-20 mA Output||No|
|Power Requirements||4 AAA Batteries|