- 30 Ampoules
- Comparators (Low and High Range)
- Dilutor Snapper Cup
- Micro-Test Tube
- Instruction Manual
- Fill the micro-test tube halfway with water sample
- Fill to the dilutor snapper cup to the specific mark with distilled water.
- Ensure the VACUette tip is firmly attached to ampoule tip. Holding the VACUette horizontally, touch the tip to the contents of the micro-test tube.
- Place the VACUette between the vertical tip guides on the inside of the dilutor snapper cup. Snap the ampoule tip.
- Mix ampoule by inverting several times
- Dry the ampoule, and wait 1 minute for color development.
- Obtain results by placing ampoule between color standards until best color match is found.
Downloads and Links:
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including mercury, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer CHEMetrics Call For Price No Gas Ammonia (NH3) 4-20 mA Output No Relays No Voltage Output None Power Requirements 4 AAA Batteries Datalogging No Warranty 1 Year
You may also be interested in the following product(s)