K-4710 Hydrate Alkalinity
K-4710 Hydrate Alkalinity Kit is used to determine Alkalinity levels from 100-1000 ppm as NaOH
- 30 Ampoules with valve assemblies
- Indicator Solution
- Neutralizer Solution
- 25 mL Sample Cup
- Add 20 mL of sample into the empty sample cup.
- Add 8 Drops of Neutralizer solution.
- Add 1 drop of Indicator Solution. Stir gently. If sample does not turn pink, hydrate alkalinity is 0 ppm.
- *For samples that turn pink, wait 2-5 minutes
- Snap the tip of the ampoule at the black snap ring.
- Lift the control bar and insert the Titret assembly into the Titrettor.
- Hold the Titrettor with the sample pipe in the sample. Press the control bar firmly, but briefly, to pull in a small amount of sample. Contents will turn PALE PINK. Wait 30 seconds.
- Repeat, mixing the assembly between each sample draw.
- Press the control bar again and mix the ampoule. Watch for color change from COLORLESS to PALE PINK
- Repeat until the change to PALE PINK is permanent to remove the ampoule and obtain results.
Downloads and Links:
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including phenolphthalein, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and methanol, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Call For Price||No|
|4-20 mA Output||No|
|Power Requirements||4 AAA Batteries|