DO3 Dissolved Ozone Monitor
DO3 Dissolved Ozone Meter measures ozone in water with a 0 - 5.0 ppm range. This handheld device - uses Electrochemical sensor - no consumable parts to replace for ozone tests.
DO3 by Eco Sensors is a rapid, simple to use device for checking the ozone concentration in water.
Calibrated to read ozone in mg/L (same as parts-per-million by volume in water). This small, battery-operated detector offers an inexpensive alternative to more costly inline monitors and requires no disposable reagents. DO3 is a practical, versatile detector for applications where the user needs to confirm that a system is ozonating the water, but does not need the “accuracy” and high cost of complicated analytical, inline dissolved ozone meters.
How it works: Meter uses an electrochemical sensor to measure ozone. 100 milliliters of water is collected in a sample cup and poured into the sample bottle. This bottle is used to off-gas the ozone out of water. The DO3 is placed on top of the sample bottle to measure the ozone level in the headspace of the bottle. By measuring this headspace an accurate determination of ozone level in the water can be made.
Using Henry's law and the solubility constants of ozone in water an accurate determination of ozone levels in the water can be made by measuring the ozone off-gassed from the water. This is a great method of measuring ozone in water of dirty water, or water that would discolor a coloremetric ozone test kit commonly used. As the DO3 never comes in contact with the water, ozone levels in a greater spectrum of water can be tested.
There are no consumables to purchase with the DO3. Achieve a digital ozone reading in water with a handheld device that requires no glass vials to break, or packets to consume!
- Size: 3.13 x.1.56 x 1.36 inches (79.5 x 39.6 x 34.5 mm)
- Weight: < 2 ounces (49 grams)
- Range: 0.00 – 5.00 mg/L (ppm in water by volume)
- Recommended water temp: 20 – 30 C (68 – 86 F)
- Operating Temp: 0 – 40 C (32-105 F)
- Accuracy: Within 20% when operated near room temperature.
- Response Time: 5 minutes to take final reading, but >90% value available on display after 3 minutes.
- Alarms: Buzzer
- Sampling Method: Gaseous Diffusion
- Interferences: Dissolved Chlorine
- Display: Digital LCD in increments of 0.01
- User Interface: Single button
- Tests: Self-Test on startup checks circuitry, alarms, battery, and operating temperature.
- Calibration: Recommended at least 1x per year, or whenever accuracy of reading is critical.
- Sensor: Transducer Technology T-Series electrochemical (3ET1PO3)
- Battery Information: Battery check on startup and during operation. User replaceable CR2450 coin battery.
- Warranty: Instrument, including sensor: One year. Does not include battery.
|Call For Price||No|
|4-20 mA Output||No|
|Power Requirements||12 VDC to recharge integrated batteries|