K-4605C Formaldehyde VACUettes Kit was designed to measure Formaldehyde levels from 0-1200 ppm and 1200-12,000 ppm
- 30 Ampoules
- Comparators (Low and High Range)
- Activator Solutions
- Dilutor Snapper Cup and lid
- Micro-Test Tube
- Instruction Manual
- Fill the micro-test tube halfway with water sample
- Add 7 drops of A-4201 Activator Solution to empty Dilutor Snapper Cup
- Fill to the dilutor snapper cup to the specific mark with distilled water.
- Add 5 drops of A-4202 Activator Solution to the dilutor snapper cup. Shake well.
- Ensure the VACUette tip is firmly attached to ampoule tip. Holding the VACUette horizontally, touch the tip to the contents of the micro-test tube.
- Place the VACUette between the vertical tip guides on the inside of the dilutor snapper cup. Snap the ampoule tip.
- Mix ampoule by inverting several times
- Dry the ampoule, and wait 12 minutes for color development.
- Obtain results by placing ampoule between color standards until best color match is found.
|Call For Price||No|
|4-20 mA Output||No|
|Power Requirements||4 AAA Batteries|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!