pHTestr 5F Flat-Tip Waterproof Pocket
This pocket-sized tester has a replaceable single-junction sensor which can be easily switched out, allowing you to save money by using the tester body over and over again.
These pocket-sized testers have a replaceable single-junction sensor which can be easily switched out, allowing you to save money by using the tester body over and over again. A large LCD makes viewing measurements easy and features a three-color backlight indicating operational mode—blue for measurement, green for calibration and red for alarm condition.
Additional features include hold function to lock in measurements, self-diagnostic error message, and status icons for measurement stability and low battery voltage. The IP67-rated housing features an easy-to-grip design and floats if accidentally dropped in water when sensor cap is on. Powered by four AAA batteries, the testers can operate up to 400 hours continuously. To conserve power, the unit will auto power-off after 8 minutes of nonuse.
- Large easy-to-read LCD features three-color backlight
- Simple to calibrate with automatic standard recognition
- Rugged IP67-rated housing is waterproof, dustproof, and floats in water with sensor cap on
- Leakproof cap with fill line functions as a sample/calibration and hydrating cup
- Secure—attach a lanyard to prevent losing or dropping in the field
- Auto shutoff extends battery life
- Features a flat probe—ideal for surface or micro-volume testing
|Call For Price
|4-20 mA Output
|-2 to 16 pH