K-1420B Ammonia VACUettes Kit was designed to obtain Ammonia levels from 0-500 ppm and 0-10,000 ppm
- 30 Ampoules
- Stabilizer Solution
- Catalyzer Solution
- Activator Solution
- 25 mL Sample Cup
- 3 mL Syringe
- Dilutor Snapper Cup
- Micro-Test Tube
- Sample Cup Top
- Instruction Manual
- Fill the micro-test tube halfway with water sample
- Fill to the dilutor snapper cup to the specific mark with distilled water.
- Add 6 drops of Stabilizer Solution to the dilutor snapper cup.
- Add 6 drops of Catalyzer Solution to the dilutor snapper cup.
- Add 6 drops of Activator Solution to the dilutor snapper cup.
- Cap the dilutor snapper cup and shake gently
- Ensure the VACUette tip is firmly attached to ampoule tip. Holding the VACUette horizontally, touch the tip to the contents of the micro-test tube.
- Place the VACUette between the vertical tip guides on the inside of the dilutor snapper cup. Snap the ampoule tip.
- Mix ampoule by inverting several times
- Dry the ampoule, and wait 5 minutes for color development.
- Obtain results by placing ampoule between color standards until best color match is found.
Downloads and Links:
|Call For Price||No|
|4-20 mA Output||No|
|Power Requirements||4 AAA Batteries|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!