K-6503 Manganese Vacu-Vials Kit is used to determine manganese levels from 0-30.0 ppm.
- 30 Ampoules
- 25 mL Sample Cup
- Activator Solution
- 1 mL Syringe
- Ampoule Blank
- Instruction Manual
- The Instrument must be turned on.
- Put the Zero ampoule into the device and cover with the light shield piece to zero out the unit. (NOTE: This must be zeroed any time the unit is turned off and turned back on)
- Fill to the 20 mL mark in the sample cup with your water.
- Add 1 mL of Activator Solution, stir to mix.
- Snap the end of the Vacu-vial in the water on the bottom/side of the 25 mL sample cup.
- Mix the contents of the ampoule by tipping back and forth a few times.
- Dry the vacu-vial and wait 1 minute for color development.
- Place the vacu-vial ampoule into the device (flat end first) for readout.
|Call For Price||No|
|4-20 mA Output||No|
|Power Requirements||4 AAA Batteries|
Write Your Own Review