K-6502D Manganese VACUettes Kit was designed to obtain manganese levels from 0-60 ppm
- 30 Ampoules
- Activator Solution
- Dilutor Snapper Cup and cap
- Micro-Test Tube
- Instruction Manual
- Fill to the dilutor snapper cup to the specific mark with distilled water.
- Add 3 drops of Activator Solution, cap the cup, and shake to mix.
- Fill the small micro-test tube half way with water sample
- Ensure the VACUette tip is firmly attached to ampoule tip. Holding the VACUette horizontally, touch the tip to the contents of the micro-test tube.
- Place the VACUette between the vertical tip guides on the inside of the dilutor snapper cup. Snap the ampoule tip.
- Mix ampoule by inverting several times
- Dry the ampoule, and wait 1 minute for color development.
- Obtain results by placing ampoule between color standards until best color match is found.
|Call For Price||No|
|4-20 mA Output||No|
|Power Requirements||4 AAA Batteries|
Write Your Own Review