A-22 Ozone Sensor
A-22 Rugged and Versatile Ozone Sensor A general purpose sensor and monitor. Designed for rugged indoor field use, factories, pilot plants, process facilities, and sensor and monitoring uses of all kinds. Uses the same pre-calibrated sensor modules as our OS-4 permanent monitor and controller. All digital technology.
Call For Price
A general purpose sensor and monitor. Designed for rugged indoor field use, factories, pilot plants, process facilities, and sensor and monitoring uses of all kinds. Uses the same pre-calibrated sensor modules as our OS-4 permanent monitor and controller. All digital technology.
- Auto ranging .030-1.999 ppm and 2.0-20.00 ppm.
- 10% accuracy. T and RH compensated.
- 12 hour (est) battery life. 8 hour charge. 4 hour fast charge available.
- Plug-in pre-calibrated sensor modules.
- Instant readout of high, low and average ozone concentration.
- Data port for external data logger such as our DL-3.
- USB, 4-20 mA, 0-2 VDC outputs for loggers, computers and PLC.
- Tilt stand and wall hanging hook.
- Back light for LCD display.
- Improved HMOS heated metal oxide sensor.
- Size 108 W × 222 L × 64 D mm .71 kg.
4¼ W × 8¾ L × 2½ D in 1lb 10 oz.
- Power source: Internal rechargeable batteries or 12-24 VDC, 500 mA, from external adapter/charger.
The A-22 Sensor is easy to replace. The SM-X Sensor is low cost and easy to replace. Calibration of the A-22 is performed by simply replacing the SM-X sensor chip. As the SM-X costs less than a standard calibration and shipping this is a low cost monitor to maintain over the long term. See details below for sensor replacement in the A-22.
Data Logging with the A-22:
The A-22 Can export data real time for external data acquisition or recording.
- Using the DL-SC3 Data Logging Kit the A-22 can be connected to a PC to retrieve data. Only real time data is exported to the software. This software can then show data in graphed form over time. Data can also be easily saved or exported to spreadsheet.
- The DL-3 Data Logger is an external data logger that will retrieve data from the A-22 and store that data on the device. The DL-3 will store up to 43,000 data points at any time interval the user chooses. The advantage of the DL-3 is that the A-22 can be left in place while the DL-3 unplugged and brought back to a PC to download the data.
The connections of the A-22 Ozone Detector are protected and covered by the carry case. Fold open the carry case to access the Charger port, USB data, and Stereo jack data outputs.
|Call For Price||No|
|Response Time||1 second|
|Sensor type||Heated Metal Oxide (HMOS)|
|Operational Temperature Range||35 - 100 deg F|
|Operational RH Range||0 - 85% RH|
|Power Requirements||Internal rechargeable batteries or 12-24 VDC with supplied adapter|
|Size||108 W × 222 L × 64 D mm .71 kg. 4¼ W × 8¾ L × 2½ D in 1lb 10 oz.|
|Field Replaceable Battery||Yes|
|Range||Autoranging .030-1.999 ppm and 2.0-20.00 ppm.|