RAP-1 Alarm panel offers a visual and audible alarm to indicate gas levels are unsafe. Can be used with most any of our gas sensors to provide an audible and visual alarm.
The RAP-1 is a simple Remote Alarm Panel that offers a visual and audible alarm to indicate high gas levels.
- Audible alarm 100 db
- Visual flashing strobe alarm with red lens
- Audible and visual alarms can be wired to separate alarm relays
- Internal power supply - self powered unit
- Can power gas monitor from internal 12 VDC power supply
To use the RAP-1 a gas detector with internal alarm relays will be required. The list of compatible monitors is listed below. The relays are wired to the RAP-1 to trigger either the visual alarm, audible alarm, or both.
The RAP-1 will require 120 VAC power, a power cord is included. The RAP-1 will provide 12 VDC power to power the audible and visual alarm. This 12 VDC power can also power the gas detector used with the RAP-1 if desired.
List of compatible monitors:
- ATI A14/A11
- ATI F12 (with relay option)
- ATI D12 (with relay option)
- ATI C12-17 (with relay option)
- ATI D12-IR (with relay option)
- Aeroqual SM-50
- Aeroqual SM-70
- Aeroqual S-300
- Aeroqual S-500
- Aeroqual S-900
- Aeroqual S-930
- Aeroqual S-940
- EcoSensors C-30ZX
- EcoSensors OS-4
- EcoSensors OS-6
- EcoSensors OEM-1
- EcoSensors OEM-2
- EcoSensors UV-100
|Call For Price||No|
|Monitor Type||A14/A11, C-30ZX, C12-17, D12, D12-IR, F12, OEM-1, OEM-2, OS-4, OS-6, S-300, S-500, S-900, S930, S940, SM-50, SM-70, UV-100|