BW Oxygen Sensor 0-30% (SR-X2V)
Replacement Oxygen (O2) sensor for the GasAlert Extreme that reads 0-30% by volumn. Simply remove the old sensor and replace with this new pre-calibrated sensor.
Call For Price
0-30% volumn Carbon Monoxide (0.1% vol. increments)
Replacement sensor for the GAXT-X-DL-2
To replace a sensor complete the following.
- Deactivate the detector.
- Remove the four machine screws on the rear shell and remove the rear shell.
- Remove the tow machine screws from the PCB.
- Remove the PCB. Place the PCB on a clean, non-conductive surface.
- Replace the sensor.
- Allow the new sensor 5 minutes to stabilize before use. For a new ETO or NO sensor, allow the new sensor 2 hours to stabilize before use.
- Re-assemble the detector. When assembling the detector, perform the following:
- Clean the seal on the front and rear shells with a soft damp clean cloth. Do no use solvents, soaps or polishes.
- Ensure the front and rear shells are properly aligned to ensure a proper environmental seal.
- Torque the screws to 3-4 in-lbs in a crisscross pattern to ensure a proper environmental seal. Do not over tighten.
|Manufacturer||Honeywell / BWT|
|Call For Price||No|
|Standard Range||0-30% by Vol|
|Field Replaceable Sensor||Yes|
|Field Replaceable Battery||Yes|
|Monitor sensor fits||GAXT|
|Sensor Type||Electrochemical Cell|
|Accuracy||± 5% of value|
|Alarms||Visual, Vibrating, Audible (95 dB) for Low, High, STEL, TWA|
|Operational Temperature Range||-40 to +122 F / -40 to +50 C|
|Operational RH Range||0-99% Non-condensing|