Dissolved Ozone Testing Visual Kit
Measure ozone 0-0.6ppm & 0.6-3.0ppm
1. To test, add 5 drops of A-7400 Activator Solution to the sample cup.
2. Fill the 25 mL sample cup with your ozonated water.
3. Snap the end/tip of the ampoule in the water on the bottom/side of the 25 mL sample cup.
4. Mix the contents of the ampule by tipping back and forth a few times.
5. Dry the ampoule and wait 1 minute for color development.
6. Obtain the test result by matching to the corresponding color comparator.
See the K-7404 Ozone Test Kit in action by watching the video below
Learn how to dilute the sample to test for higher levels of ozone
Overview of the K-7404
|Call For Price||No|
|4-20 mA Output||No|