The K-7433 is a kit that contains the pieces needed to perform 30 tests of dissolved ozone level. K-7433 Vacu-vials are used with the I-2022 Dissolved Ozone Meter which gives the digital readout of the ppm (mg/L) of ozone. The K-7433 comes in a nice box that can easily be stored in the carrying case for the I-2022.
The cost per test is only $1.00.
The I-2022 Dissolved Ozone Meter is designed for accurately and quickly measuring ozone in water levels from 0 - 0.75 ppm. This device uses the Indigo Method for testing. This method is based on the colorization of dye by ozone, where the loss of color is directly proportional to the ozone concentration. The results are then displayed on the monitor in ppm (mg/L) of ozone present.
- K-7433 Ozone Vacu-vials (30 test)
- A blank/zero ampoule
- 25 mL sample cup
- Instruction manual
How to use the I-2022 and K-7433:
- The I-2022 must be turned on.
- Put the Zero ampoule into the device and cover with the light shield piece to zero out the unit. (NOTE: This must be zeroed any time the unit is turned off and turned back on)
- To test, fill the 25 mL sample cup with your ozonated water.
- Snap the end of the Vacu-vial in the water on the bottom/side of the 25 mL sample cup.
- Mix the contents of the ampoule by tipping back and forth a few times.
- Dry the vacu-vial and place into the device (flat end first) for readout.