K-9610 Sulfite Titrets Kit was designed to obtain Sulfite levels ranging from 10-100 ppm
- 30 Ampoules with valve assemblies
- Neutralizer Solution
- 25 mL Sample Cup
- Add 20 mL of sample into the empty sample cup.
- Add 5 Drops of Neutralizer solution. Wait 30 seconds.
- Snap the tip of the ampoule at the black snap ring.
- Lift the control bar and insert the Titret assembly into the Titrettor.
- Hold the Titrettor with the sample pipe in the sample. Press the control bar firmly, but briefly, to pull in a small amount of sample. Repeat, mixing the assembly between each sample draw.
- Watch for a color change from blue to very dark blue. Wait 30 seconds.
- Press the control bar again and mix the ampoule. Watch for color change from blue to colorless.
- Repeat until the change to colorless is permanent to remove the ampoule and obtain results.
|Call For Price||No|
|4-20 mA Output||No|
|Power Requirements||4 AAA Batteries|
Write Your Own Review