K-3902 DEHA Kit was designed to obtain DEHA levels from 0-400 ppb and 400-3000 ppb
The K-3902 DEHA Kit was designed to accurately measure the levels of DEHA in water from 0-400 and 400-3000 ppb. K-3902 uses the PDTS Method. The test kits employ the PDTS chemistry, in which DEHA reduces iron III (ferric state) to iron II (ferrous state), which readily reacts with PDTS (3-(2-pyridyl)-5,6-bis(4-phenylsulfonic acid)-1,2,4-triazine disodium salt) to form a pink-purple colored complex in direct proportion to the DEHA concentration. Test results are expressed in ppb (ug/L) or ppm (mg/L) DEHA.
Dissolved oxygen in boiler system water causes corrosion and pitting of metal surfaces, which can lead to boiler inefficiency, equipment failure, and system downtime. DEHA (N,N- Diethylhydroxylamine) is added to boiler system water as an oxygen scavenger to keep the dissolved oxygen levels as low as possible.
- 30 Ampoules
- Low Range Comparator
- High Range Comparator
- Activator Solution
- 25 mL Sample Cup
- Instruction Manual
- Fill to the sample cup to the 25 mL mark with sample water.
- Add 2 drops of Activator Solution, stir sample cup
- Immediately insert the ampoule tip first into the sample, and snap the ampoule tip.
- Mix ampoule by inverting several times
- Dry the ampoule, and wait 10 minutes for color development.
- Obtain results using the appropriate comparator and finding the best color match.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including chloroform, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Call For Price||No|
|4-20 mA Output||No|
|Power Requirements||4 AAA Batteries|