K-7904A Peracetic Acid
K-7904A Peracetic Acid Kit was designed to obtain Peracetic Acid levels from 0-70 ppm and 0-300 ppm
- 30 Ampoules
- Dilutor Snapper Cup
- Micro-Test Tube
- Low Range Comparator
- High Range Comparator
- Instruction Manual
- Add 5 Drops of Activator Solution to empty dilutor snapper cup.
- Fill to the dilutor snapper cup to the specified mark with distilled water.
- Fill the Micro-Test Tube half way with water sample.
- Ensure the VACUette tip is firmly attached to ampoule tip. Holding the VACUette horizontally, touch the tip to the contents of the micro-test tube.
- Place the VACUette between the vertical tip guides on the inside of the dilutor snapper cup. Snap the ampoule tip.
- Mix ampoule by inverting several times
- Dry the ampoule. Wait 1 minute for color development.
- Results should be obtained using the appropriate comparator.
|Call For Price||No|
|4-20 mA Output||No|
|Power Requirements||4 AAA Batteries|
Write Your Own Review