K-9011 Silica CHEMETS Kit is used to determine Silica levels from 0-0.20 ppm.
- 30 Ampoules
- 25 mL Sample Cup
- Comparators (Low and High Range)
- Activator Solution
- Neutralizer Solution
- Instruction Manual
- Fill to the 15 mL mark in the sample cup with your water.
- Add 10 drops of Activator Solution, cap the Sample Cup, and shake gently. Wait 4 minutes.
- Add 5 drops of Neutralizer Solution, cap the Sample Cup, and shake gently. Wait 1 minute.
- Snap the end of the ampoule in the water on the bottom/side of the 25 mL sample cup.
- Mix the contents of the ampoule by tipping back and forth a few times.
- Dry the vacu-vial and wait 2 minutes for color development.
- Place ampoule, flat end first, into the comparator. Hold comparator up to light source and determine best color match.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including methanol, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Call For Price||No|
|4-20 mA Output||No|
|Power Requirements||4 AAA Batteries|