K-3925 DEHA Titrets Kit was designed to obtain DEHA levels ranging from 25-250 ppm
- 30 Ampoules with valve assemblies
- Activator Solution
- 25 mL Sample Cup
- Add 25 mL of sample into the empty sample cup.
- Add 5 Drops of Activator solution. Stir to mix.
- Wait 2 minutes. The sample will turn orange.
- Snap the tip of the ampoule at the black snap ring.
- Lift the control bar and insert the Titret assembly into the Titrettor.
- Hold the Titrettor with the sample pipe in the sample. Press the control bar firmly, but briefly, to pull in a small amount of sample. Repeat, mixing the assembly between each sample draw.
- Watch for a color change to green. Wait 30 seconds.
- Press the control bar again and mix the ampoule. Watch for a color change from Green through Blue to Brownish-Orange.
- Repeat until the change to Brownish-Orange is permanent to remove the ampoule and obtain results.
- Multiply scale unit by 25 for results in ppm
|Call For Price||No|
|4-20 mA Output||No|
|Power Requirements||4 AAA Batteries|
Write Your Own Review