K-7913 Peracetic Acid
K-7913 Peracetic Acid Vacu-vials Kit was designed to obtain Peracetic Acid levels from 0-5.0 ppm
- 30 Ampoules
- Activator Solution
- 25 mL Sample Cup
- Ampoule Blank
- Instruction Manual
- The I-2020 must be turned on.
- Put the Zero ampoule into the device and cover with the light shield piece to zero out the unit. (NOTE: This must be zeroed any time the unit is turned off and turned back on)
- Add drops of Activator Solution
- Fill to the 25 mL mark in the sample cup with your water.
- Snap the end of the Vacu-vial in the water on the bottom/side of the 25 mL sample cup.
- Mix the contents of the ampoule by tipping back and forth a few times.
- Dry the vacu-vial and wait 1 minute for color development.
- Place the vacu-vial ampoule into the device (flat end first) for readout.
|Call For Price||No|
|4-20 mA Output||No|
|Power Requirements||4 AAA Batteries|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!