K-8510 Phosphate CHEMETS Kit is used to determine Phosphate levels from 0-1 ppm and 1-10 ppm.
- 30 Ampoules
- 25 mL Sample Cup
- Comparators (High and Low Range)
- Activator Solution
- Instruction Manual
- Fill to the 25 mL mark in the sample cup with your water.
- Add 2 drops of Activator Solution, cap Sample Cup, and shake gently.
- Snap the end of the ampoule in the water on the bottom/side of the 25 mL sample cup.
- Mix the contents of the ampoule by tipping back and forth a few times.
- Dry the vacu-vial and wait 2 minutes for color development.
- Place ampoule, flat end first, into the comparator. Hold comparator up to light source and determine best color match.
|Call For Price||No|
|4-20 mA Output||No|
|Power Requirements||4 AAA Batteries|
Write Your Own Review