DL-4C Data Logger
This data logger is used for monitors that use a voltage analog output signal. The DL-4 data logger measures and transmits temperature, relative humidity, and light intensity data wirelessly. It also includes an external analog input to attach a variety of additional sensors. This self-contained wireless data logger lets you use your mobile device or Windows computer and Onset’s free HOBOconnect app to access data, at any time, over a 100-foot range via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology.
Part Number: DL-4C
What Measurements Does This Data Logger Support?
The DL-4C data logger supports monitors that use a current analog output signal.
- F12-D Ozone Monitor
- OS-6 Ozone Monitor
- Series 900 Controller (S900)
- Series 930 Transmitter (S930)
- B12 Ozone Detector
- F12-is Ozone Monitor
- OEM-3 Ozone Controller
- A14/A11 Gas Detector
- OA-1 Ozone Alarm
- BH-60 Fixed Ozone Detector
- Bluetooth communication for wireless data offload
- 16-bit resolution for highly-accurate measurements
- Stores 1.9 million measurements for longer deployments between offloads
- New Self-Describing sensors with automatic configuration for fast deployment
- Compatible with existing sensors for a wide range of indoor monitoring
- Audible and visual LCD-screen alarms notify you if sensor becomes unplugged or a reading exceeds set thresholds
*Data tracking on the DL-4C, information is saved so it can be reviewed later or printed off.
*Custom parameters you can set for data logging
|Call For Price||No|
|Monitor Type||A-22, C-21, C-30ZX|