The Aeroqual Series 200 is an entry-level portable device for gas detection. Rent for a week or month for trial applications or to determine your current gas levels.
Sensors available are: Ozone, Nitrogen Dioxide, VOC, Particulate Matter, and Carbon Monoxide.
The Aeroqual Series 200 Monitor with Sensor Head is a portable gas monitor that is can be configured to measure a variety of different gases. This device can be rented by the week or month for customers who are unsure of what their current toxic gas level is and needs to be determined, or for short term applications. The Aeroqual Series 200 features an easy to read, digital display capable of Min, Max, Avg readings, field-replaceable sensor heads and a rechargeable battery.
Currently available sensors are:
- Ozone 0-0.5 ppm (OZL)
- Nitrogen Dioxide 0-1 ppm (ENW)
- VOC 0-500 ppm (VP)
- Particulate Matter PM2.5/10 (PM)
- Carbon Monoxide 0-1000 ppm (CO)
There are additional sensors available for the S-200, what we have available for stock will change, please call if you have a specific gas requirement to see if we can meet your needs.
How the Rental Works:
- You place the order via website or phone with credit card for weekly or monthly rental
- We ship device to your location using your preferred shipping carier
- Rental period of 7 or 30 days begins when device arrives to your location
- Device is in use for 7 or 30 days (depending on rental period selected)
- Rental period ends when you ship device back using your prefferred carrier
- When we recieve device we check over for proper operation, calibrate if necessary and get it ready for the next customer!
- Fits comfortable in the hand
- One monitor to measure many toxic gasses
- Compatible with 30 different sensors
- Remote sensor capability
- Long life lithium battery
- Large display gives min, max and average readings on the display
- Source and leak detection
- Checking indoor air pollution "hot spots"
- Health and safety monitoring, personal exposure monitoring
- Indoor air quality
- Monitor base
- LCD digital display
- Lithium battery and charger
- Configurable Min, Max, Average readings
- Zero Calibration capability
- Temp and RH sensor optional
Sensor heads for the Series-200 are interchangeable, allowing you to detect many gasses with one device. Using the optional carry cases you can keep your Series-200, optional accessories, and spare sensor heads all in one safe, portable case.
Each sensor head will fit each handheld device. Simply pull the sensor out and put a different sensor in its place. The S-200 will recognize the sensor and display the proper range and gas on the screen.
Replacement (or additional) sensor heads are available for all of the gases listed above. You can find their details and pricing on our Replacement Sensors page!
Compare the Series 200, 300, 500 monitors:
|Compare the Aeroqual handheld devices|
|Interchangeable sensor head||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Digital LCD Display||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Min, Max, Average readings on screen||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Field Replaceable Battery||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Remote Sensor Capability||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Temp and HR Sensor optional||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|External Control Outputs||No||Yes||Yes|
|High and Low Alarms||No||Yes||Yes|
|0-5 VDC Analog output||No||Yes||Yes|
|Zero Calibration capability||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Span Calibration capability||No||Yes||Yes|
|Internal Data Logging Capability||No||No||Yes|
PC connection cables and capability
View a brochure with specifications on the Series-200, 300, and 500.
Sensor Specifications for Handheld Aeroqual Series 500
Click on image for full size image
|Call For Price||No|
|Gas||Carbon Monoxide (CO), Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2), Ozone (O3), Particulate Matter (PM), VOC|
|4-20 mA Output||No|
|Relays||1 Alarm Relay + 1 Control Relay|
|Field Replaceable Sensor||Yes|
|Min, Max, Avg||Yes|
|Power Requirements||12V DC via supplied adapter|
|Field Replaceable Battery||Yes|