K-8510A Phosphate Kit was designed to obtain Phosphate levels from 0-60 ppm and 60-600 ppm
- 30 Ampoules
- Dilutor Snapper Cup
- Micro-Test Tube
- Activator Solution
- Comparators (Low and High Range)
- Instruction Manual
- Fill to the dilutor snapper cup to the specified mark with distilled water.
- Add 2 drops Activator Solution, cap the cup, and shake gently.
- Fill the Micro-Test Tube half way with water sample.
- Ensure the VACUette tip is firmly attached to ampoule tip. Holding the VACUette horizontally, touch the tip to the contents of the micro-test tube.
- Pull the VACUette into a vertical position. A small portion of the collected sample should fall into the sleeve of the VACUette.
- Place the VACUette between the vertical tip guides on the inside of the dilutor snapper cup. Snap the ampoule tip.
- Mix ampoule by inverting several times
- Dry the ampoule. Wait 2 minutes for color development.
- Results should be obtained using the appropriate comparator.
|Call For Price||No|
|4-20 mA Output||No|
|Power Requirements||4 AAA Batteries|
Write Your Own Review