K-6913 Nitrate Vacu-Vials Kit is used to determine Nitrate levels from 0-1.50 ppm.
- 30 Ampoules
- 30 Cadmium Foil Packs
- 25 mL Sample Cup
- Acidifier Solution
- Reaction Tube with Lid
- Ampoule Blank
- Instruction Manual
- The Instrument must be turned on.
- Put the Zero ampoule into the device and cover with the light shield piece to zero out the unit. (NOTE: This must be zeroed any time the unit is turned off and turned back on)
- Fill Reaction Tube with 15 mL of sample water.
- Empty 1 Zinc Foil Pack into reaction tube and shake vigorously for 2 minutes.
- Add 10 drops of acidifier solution to empty 25 mL sample cup
- Pour the reacted sample into the 25 mL sample cup.
- Snap the end of the Vacu-vial in the water on the bottom/side of the 25 mL sample cup.
- Mix the contents of the ampoule by tipping back and forth a few times.
- Dry the vacu-vial and wait 10 minutes for color development.
- Place the vacu-vial ampoule into the device (flat end first) for readout.
WARNING! This product can expose you to chemicals including ethylene glycol, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Call For Price||No|
|4-20 mA Output||No|
|Power Requirements||4 AAA Batteries|